After we graduated, I moved to Orlando (where Ken's from originally), and he worked in Tampa. We visited one another a handful of times during the year and 1/2 I was in Florida. That was when I learned more about the "real" Ken, and we became friends in a meaningful way. I could say that he was finally being his real self, but more likely it was that I was finally paying attention. Only then did I gain a better appreciation for what a great person he is. He's smart, funny and caring. He's introspective as well, something I wouldn't have suspected.
Like me, he can over-analyze and worry too much. But we both have a goofy side, too. And we both like cracking people up. He once told me that I'm one of the funniest females he knows. That was a big compliment to me, because he has a great sense of humor. He recently started doing improv (even though he's a lawyer by day), and is having success and fun with it.
With Ken all the way in Denver, I rarely see him! That's ok, since we're there for each other when it counts. Even if it's not in person. :o)
Like me, he can over-analyze and worry too much. But we both have a goofy side, too. And we both like cracking people up. He once told me that I'm one of the funniest females he knows. That was a big compliment to me, because he has a great sense of humor. He recently started doing improv (even though he's a lawyer by day), and is having success and fun with it.
With Ken all the way in Denver, I rarely see him! That's ok, since we're there for each other when it counts. Even if it's not in person. :o)